Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can really make a difference?
If so, a new exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen at the centre of our services.
We are currently restructuring our team and the successful candidate will be part of developing and implementing that structure. Together with a small bespoke team, you will manage our homecare service while overseeing other roles (mainly admin) at our central office in Bedford.
We are seeking someone who is qualified by experience, with proven leadership capability, a friendly and outgoing personality, and great interpersonal skills.
- You should have experience of leading others in social care and preferably in a homecare service.
- A good level of productivity and solution-focused thinking is also essential.
Sounds like you? Then you would be a highly valuable member of the Bedfordshire Supported Housing family.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are keen to hear from you if you feel you have the right qualities to build and lead a new team. The role is office-based in Bedford.
As well as 24 hour support, we can also offer:
- Flexibility in hours of operation
- Permanent contract 37.5 hours per week.
- Free-extensive training
- Staff recognition & awards
- Paid mileage and travel time expenses
- 28 days annual leave
- Support with a lease car
- £300 ‘refer-a-friend’ scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Dedicated employee support service
- Opportunity to develop and progress professionally within the organisation
- Thorough induction programme which includes training and shadowing.